Administrators of organisations with employees who contribute to the Local Government Pension Scheme
In this section:
This section is for administrators of the organisations with employees who contribute to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with the London Boroughs of Camden, Merton, Richmond, Waltham Forest or Wandsworth.
You will be either:
- A school, academy, or free school using an external payroll provider, or
- An employer with an admission agreement
Employer forms are available to administrators, along with guidance notes and templates.
Newsletters for members and employers are also available.
Read information about General Data Protection Regulation for scheme employers.
Teachers are members of a separate pension scheme that is run by the Department for Education and Skills. Details about this pension scheme can be found at the Teachers' Pensions website.
February 2024 webinars
We recently held a series of webinars for scheme employers.
Each session focused on:
- Ill Health Retirement Responsibilities in the LGPS
- Assumed Pensionable Pay
- The Pensions Administration Strategy (PAS)
- Year end and accounting procedures
- Member Self Service (MSS)
You can view the webinar slides.